Fuss Free 30 Mins start to finish Sheet Pan Baked Blackened Tilapia With Zucchini makes for a healthy & easy dinner! Even picky eaters will lick their plates clean!
Happy Weekend friends! We are back home and Colorado weather has been chilly lately. It’s been snowing on the mountains and last few days I have been wearing woolen leggings! It’s getting cold finally!! If you have been following or if you know me, you know how much I love winters. We played Christmas music (call us weird!) yesterday and it felt so good. With Diwali & Halloween almost next to each other, I am excited for all the celebrations and FOOD.
It’s always about the food, you know! 😛
Now when the weather is so good, who wants to slave in the kitchen?! Not me and probably you feel the same too! So last night I made us a delicious SHEET PAN TILAPIA with zucchini. All it took was cleaning, cutting and then everything else happened on the sheet pan! So basically I had just one pan to wash after our meal! How crazy good does this sound?!
I made my very own Blackened seasoning which took like 5 minutes. Then fish was washed, buttered and then generously coated with this seasoning. I placed cut up zucchini next to the fish and seasoned it with salt & pepper. Then everything is baked for about 14-15 minutes and tada dinner is ready! See told you it is really simple but FULL OF FLAVORS! This blackened seasoning has so much flavor that in my next batch of zucchini I added blackened seasoning instead of salt & pepper and Boom it was divine! Zucchini never tasted better! 😛
So go ahead and give this a try! If you make these or any other recipe from our blog, do tag us by using#naivecookcooks on social media channels.
- 3 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 - 3 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 4 Tilapia fillet, washed and cleaned
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add all the spices in a bowl and mix. Taste and adjust anything if needed as per taste and keep aside.
- Pre heat oven to 400F.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet / sheet pan, lay all 4 pieces of tilapia, Brush them with butter on both sides. Now generously rub the seasoning on both the sides of the fish.
- To chopped zucchini add remaining butter, salt and pepper.
- Distribute the zucchini in the empty space around the fish on sheet pan.
- Bake in oven for 7 mins.
- Flip tilapia after 7 minutes and baked for another 7 minutes.
- You will know that fish is cooked as it will turn white inside and will be soft and flaky!
- Enjoy .
Some more delicious EASY DINNER recipes ->>