7 Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes For Everyday that will make morning rush a little easier!
Are you always running short of time especially during mornings? With weather being super cold, lately I end up sleeping way long than I am supposed to which makes the morning rush even more intense. After getting back from my yoga class, times seems to fly and with so much to finish during the day, I end up being super stressed which makes just the thought of breakfast a pain. I mean seriously who has the time to cook a decent breakfast?! Not me, atleast!
I have been trying to get back to my smoothie routine lately but I never seem to fill full with smoothie alone and I always want something to go with it like a muffin to fill me up.
I figured many of you might be having the same stressful morning routine like many of us so I gathered my current favorite MAKE AHEAD breakfast recipes which have been such a life saver!
Clockwise from top ->>
- CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD : This makes for a wonderful on-the-go breakfast. Got few extraminutes on hand? Then toast it for few minutes and slather with butter!
- SKINNY WHOLE WHEAT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS : These muffins taste as good as the one’s from bakery but with way less calories!
- HOMEMADE CRANBERRY COCONUT GRANOLA : I love having homemade granola on hand as it’s great to just mix some in a bowl with greek yogurt and you got yourself hearty breakfast on the go.
- CHOCOLATE BANANA MUFFINS : Probably our current favorite muffins. These are insanely moist, soft and so full of chocolate flavor!
- MULTIGRAIN SPINACH & CHEESE WAFFLES : I don’t usually make them on weekdays but they are great to make for weekend brunch and then I always make extra and freeze them for weekdays.
- OVERNIGHT BAKED COCONUT APPLE OATMEAL : This one is perfect for those mornings when you are craving something warm out of the oven. So all you need to do is get it all prepped up at night and in the mornings, just pop it in the oven and while you get ready, you will have hot steaming breakfast ready!
- ARMENIAN ROLLS : These are so delicious. Sweet buns filled with tahini (sesame seed paste). So good with a cup of coffee or tea.
So go ahead and give these a try!