Make your very own paneer at home with this foolproof How To Make Paneer – With Just 2 Ingredients tutorial! Make a bunch & keep it frozen to use whenever needed!
Today I got you something which will make your dreams of making your very own delicious panner recipes at home in no time come true! No more paying ridiculous price for a small block of paneer or driving miles to find a small sketchy grocery store to buy that one block of paneer that, God knows for how long, has been siting on the fridge shelf with a weird taste & no where to be found expiration date! Paneer or Indian cheese is a vital part of Indian cuisine and most people I know absolutely love it especially getting it in Indian restaurants in curries!
Over time I have mastered few paneer curries such as ->
- ALL TIME READER’S FAVORITE “Malai Kofta“ (This recipe if you haven’t tried still, you are missing out!)
- LIGHTENED UP Palak Paneer ( Creamy spinach gravy with lightly sauteed paneer cubes! Served over rice, this is the best healthy comfort meal you could ask for!)
- 30 MINS Black Pepper Paneer Curry (My newest find, this recipe is crazy bonkers delish !)
- Paneer Paratha ( Simple Indian bread stuffed with seasoned crumbled paneer)
- Paneer Garlic Naan (If you love NAAN, then this version will seriously drive you crazy!)