Whipped creamy goat cheese and grape jelly mixed together to make a decadent 5 minutes dip perfect for a quick snack!
Love goat cheese?! Check
Love jelly?! Check
Then this Whipped Goat Cheese & Grape Jelly dip is for you!
Uncountable times my lunch has been this dip with my current favorite milton sea salt crackers and now these pretzels. I mean I seriously can’t stop at few. Lately I am on a goat cheese obsession and there seems to be no stopping.
My addiction with goat cheese started when I tried it in this peach flatbread and since then I knew that we are going to be best buddies! Eating on wraps, plain as a snack, fruit salads and what not. Another current obsession is a crisp spinach salad with lots of goat cheese. #myfavoritewaytogetgreens currently.
I will keep this post short and sweet as I have gazillion of pending things to take care of and my stress level being at a new high, I can’t think of the right words! Hope you enjoy this dip as much as I am in love with it.
- 8 ounce goat cheese
- 4 Tbsp jelly (I used grape jelly but you can use your favorite flavor)
- Pomegranate aerils for topping (optional though amazing)
- Your favorite crackers (I like it with miltons sea salt crackers or pretzels)
- Leave the goat cheese out for few minutes to come to room temperature so it gets easy to blend. In a bowl, add goat cheese and your favorite jelly and mix until smooth.
- Garnish with some pomegranate.
- Serve with crackers or pretzels of your choice.
More Dip recipes: