Easy 4 ingredient Banana Milkshake with Caramel syrup! This is an easy milkshake recipe which is super creamy and takes just 5 mins to make!
Happy Holi friends! Hoping you all are having a great time wherever you are 🙂
It’s Holi delicacies everywhere so I decided to make something a little different but something that’s perfect for entertaining on a short notice and just not kids but even adults go crazy for this! Since Holi is all about colors, I just couldn’t stop myself from adding my favorite sprinkles!
It’s spring but it snowed here like crazy and it’s the most beautiful sight. I can literally sit all day and look at falling snow. But this milkshake makes me dream of warm summer days. Just 4 Ingredients is all you need – frozen bananas , milk, ice cream and caramel and all goes into my favorite blender. That’s it actually and then this is served with a giant scoop of ice cream because well everyone deserves a little fun!
I feel this is even great for Easter since Easter also reminds me of pastel colors and this will be a fun treat for your little kidos for brunch! This will make them drink milk in no time! I still remember while growing up my mom would give me a glass of milk first thing with my favorite cookie and then I would finish it off while watching my favorite cartoons! My husband thinks I was too pampered 😉 because who gets milk & cookies for breakfast! I still love milk and cookies and there are lots of nights, when after finishing work late at night all I crave is a glass of chilled milk & cookies!
If you make this, don’t forget to tag your pictures with #naivecookcooks
- 1.5 banana ( fresh or frozen but frozen preferred)
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup ice cream ( vanilla or banana flavor)
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce
- Few drops of yellow food color ( optional. I just used to make it stand out!)
- In a tall glass, pour caramel sauce and move it around so it coats the glass bottom and little bit of the sides. If caramel is too thick, warm it for 5-10 seconds in microwave. Chill this glass in fridge until you make the milkshake.
- In blender, add banana pieces, milk and ice cream and color if using and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour this milkshake into your chilled glass. Serve immediately!
Caramel Banana Milkshake recipe adapted from "Milkshake Bar" by Hannah Miles.
** This Blendtec Blender is my favorite blender of all times. As I mentioned earlier, I use it all the time and no matter what everyday for smoothies which makes smoothies really creamy! It’s a one time investment but lasts for years.
Some more delicious drink recipes- >>