This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StyleMyHoliday #CollectiveBias
Delicious mint chocolate chip cookies for making holiday season more sweeter PLUS a really simple & fun way to wrap gifts for your loved ones!
Another cookie recipe! Since last few weeks, the amount of sugar & butter I have been using for all the sweets I have been making is crazy! I have never before made or posted so many dessert recipes on my blog at once but it’s Christmas time and all the ideas I come up with involve dessert of some sort so I decided just go with my heart and bake lots & lots of desserts! And I know we all love desserts and especially during this time, I am up for all the sugar & butter! Workout can wait!
These mint chocolate chip cookies I created in partnership with Anne Klein Watches. I know cookies and watches don’t go together but during holiday season, when everybody is shopping & wrapping gifts for family and friends, I decided that what better gift but cookies plus something you can wear all the time! I love watches from Anne Klein and especially the new ones they have which comes along with bands which are way too pretty! Whenever I need to buy stuff like this, I love going to Dillard’s because of their affordable prices and awesome stuff.
Let’s talk more about these cookies ->> these cookies are Minty, chocolatey, chewy and just how cookies are supposed to be. If you have been following my last few posts, you might remember how much I hate eating hard crisp cookies! Not at all my kind!
And along with gifting these cookies (did I tell you that these are perfect for shipping too as these cookies do not break even though they are soft & chewy!), these watch sets make a perfect, elegant and affordable gift for holidays! This is my favorite style with thin strap and I was lucky to find the kind I liked which I ended up keeping for myself!
For wrapping, I went with a very simple yet elegant look. A simple yet fun Christmas wrapping paper and little glitter on the ribbon. Happy holidays dear friends!
Lastly, I would like to thank you all for visiting this site, trying out recipes and leaving your lovely comments! This site is what it is because of you!
Check out here for more stunning designs perfect for holiday season!
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup unsalted butter (one stick), softened
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp + ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cups mint chocolate chips (If you don't like mint flavor, just use plain semi sweet chocolate chips)
- Grind oats in a food processor or blender until fine. Combine the ground oats with the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Cream together the butter, sugars, vanilla in another medium bowl with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and mix until smooth. Stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture and blend well. Add the mint chocolate chips to the dough and mix by hand until ingredients are well blended.
- For the best results, chill the dough for 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator before baking the cookies.
- Spoon rounded 2 tbsp portions onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Place the scoops about 2 inches apart. Bake in a 350°F oven for 16-18 minutes or until cookies are light brown and soft in the middle. Store in a sealed container when cool to keep soft.
- **You can make them larger or smaller as per choice.
I adapted this recipe from HERE.
More Cookie Recipes: