Crepes with berries and mascarpone cheese filling will make for a perfect holiday breakfast treat!
Just popping in for a quick breakfast/brunch idea in case you are a procrastinator like me and still deciding on what to make for breakfast for your family tomorrow?! I got you covered with these super easy homemade crepes stuffed with a super easy mix made by mixing berries and mascarpone cheese and some sugar! It’s such a simple recipe but when served with whipped cream and lots more freshly chopped berries and powdered sugar, it gets all the love.
For making crepes, follow my Chocolate Hazelnut Crepe Cake recipe where I walk you step by step and show you how easy it is to make crepes at home!
You can make the crepes and filling ahead of time and just when ready to eat assemble!
I will keep today’s post short and sweet as I need to catch up on so many things here and food!! Vegas has the best food, no doubt!
So go ahead and give this a try! If you make these or any other recipe from our blog, do tag us by using#naivecookcooks on social media channels.
- Crepes (DIRECTIONS HERE)
- 1 8 oz tub of mascarpone cheese, softened to room tempersture
- 1 cup fresh mixed berried
- Sugar to taste
- Powdered sugar for garnishing on top
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Make the crepes as explained in my CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CREPE CAKE.
- Make the filling by mixing cheese, berries (crush the berries with the back of spoon in a bowl first or chop fine), sugar. Taste and adjust.
- Once ready to serve, fill crepes with filling & serve,
Some more delicious BREAKFAST recipes ->>